11.03.2009

Moving for a while...

Alright, friends, I've decided to move to a new site for a while. I'm heading over to Destructoid's incredibly vibrant community where members' blogs get promoted to the front page if they're actually good and the people are actually somewhat intelligent and mature.

You can find my new digs over here.

If it doesn't go over so well, then I'm sure I'll return at some point.

If you still would like to comment on anything I write, I believe you have to have an account with Destructoid. I know that sounds like a bummer, but I figure if you already read this blog, then you probably are something of a gamer anyway. If that's the case, then you should definitely take the time to register at DTOID. Incredible community; good, original writing, and welcoming members all convinced me to make the switch.

See you over there!

-Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment